CREATIVE ART DIRECTOR
3reative Digital. Austin, TX
2000 – Present
Effectively lead and develop creative design campaigns in support of ongoing advertising and marketing programs. Coordinate and lead designers, photographers, and staff on purchases and administrative functions.
- Direct all areas of creative development in design, photography, print, web, and multi-media.
- Establish creative direction and execution of budgets and all managerial duties.
- Define the overall marketing message and persona through strategic planning and content development.
- Manage client budgets, contracts, and teams including outsourced contractors.
- Generate communication styles and user experience for global promotions and social media campaigns.
- Improve client culture and quality standards while influencing the overall financial growth of the organization.
- Present work internally and articulately sell work through the client.
- Translate ideas into actionable plans, reviewing work and providing direction to production teams.
- Participate in agency initiatives, training and follow agency process to complete projects.
- Manage multiple projects of varying sizes and budgets from concepts through completion.
FREELANCE ART DIRECTOR
Renegade Productions. Hunt Valley, MD.
2016 – 2016
Developed, produced, and managed high-quality beauty brand images for a global multi-million dollar client in a fast-paced environment.
- Developed the overall creative direction of the client campaign.
- Produced and designed the photography and marketing assets of the client’s global message.
- Managed all production budgets, while coordinating operations of the daily studio schedule.
- Hired and supervised department staff, talent, stylists, and teams of aesthetic professionals.
- Implemented the advertisement and marketing strategies for the clients brand recognition.
- Improved the business gross profit by $900K, while producing differentiation from its competitors.
Athens Entertainment Group. Athens, GA.
2013 – 2017
Create and supervise presentations and project plans to ensure successful representation of clients’ brands, including sophisticated print media, website design, visual communication, and interactive campaigns.
- Developed the overall message and visibility of the brand, while increasing its profit margins by 89%.
- Improved the media and marketing strategy increasing the clients overall brand recognition.
- Strengthened the brand message through print materials, imagery, brochure, posters and logo designs.
- Researched & developed various business product designs and marketing implementation.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of Mac and PC creative software packages to complete projects.
- Built, designed, updated and maintained Print materials, websites, and social media messages.
FREELANCE TECHNICAL ILLUSTRATOR
Mosaic Learning, Columbia, MD.
2015 – 2015
Provide technical illustrations and support to the engineering and development department for technical manuals, specification sheets, parts manuals, etc. Provided drafting support and illustrations as needed.
- Rendered illustrations and technical drawings of manufactured HVAC products.
- Illustrated work from operational manuals, sketches, blueprints, or reference materials.
- Ensured that all deliverables met internal and external customer technical requirements and file formats.
- Generated final illustration and/or technical drawings using computer graphic software.
- Applied compliance with commercial, government and organizational standards to produce graphics.
- Assisted in the review of end products and integration tasks.
FREELANCE DESIGN INSTRUCTOR
EEI Communications. Columbia, MD.
2010 – 2012
Employ effective teaching practices coupled with the development and use of appropriate educational materials, delivery of strategies, and effective assessment practices.
- Instructed students in digital design fundamentals and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software.
- Established clear objectives, lessons, units, and projects while communicating objectives to students.
- Demonstrated principles, techniques, and etiquette to a classroom of 12- 30 adult students.
- Supported student learning with timely and on-going feedback on progress and provide assistance.
- Planned, developed, and used a variety of teaching methods and materials to assist students.
- Kept accurate student records and submitted related reports and forms within requested timelines.